In the course of ongoing practice, engagements often involve delivery of common areas. These most common subject areas are available as ‘core building blocks’ in Master Class or Accelerator format with specific client customisation applied as part of our standard engagement planning and delivery processes.
Current Offerings Include:
- Neuro Leadership – The Art and Neuro Science of Leadership. Deliverable as Half, to two-day intensive sessions enabling leaders to base practice on scientifically proven approaches, rather than based on gut feel or anecdotal practice. As with all of our deliveries, these sessions are delivered using dynamic techniques which adapt to ensure that all participants aren’t covering ground they already know and receive the right level of information and resources that they need in order to move forward and be most effective.
- Coaching Plus – As specialists in behavioral change we employ a diverse range of evidence-based psychological techniques found in Cognitive Behaviour and Solutions Based Therapy to enable participants to confidently and effectively coach others. (Plus simply means that we also provide comprehensive resources to supplement participant learning and ongoing development.)
- Coaching – Master Class. This two-day course is for leaders, change agents, trainers and coaches who want to enhance their coaching skills. A practical program based on the most recent psychological evidence of how to change behavior and make change endure.
- Neuroscience of Leadership – Master Class. A one or two-day program that examines an evidence-based practice for leaders based on up-to-date research about how the human brain works. This class also examines unsubstantiated myths and about effective leadership and enables participants to focus efforts on proven, learnable skills.
- The Neuroscience of Learning: Self-determined Learning. A one-day accelerator to develop your training skills and become a more effective educator or trainer. (This class extends skills obtained as part of the Cert IV in Training and Assessment course.)
- The Human Side of Digital – Master Class. Available in condensed (1 day) and full (2 day) format. Examining present and future necessities and real world implications rippling across every industry across the globe; ranging from the diversity of changing skill sets required, to meeting customer demand for an always on real time experience. The class considers the increasingly faster evolution of technology within professional, management, organisational and educational perspectives, and, the changing nature of leadership and management in a world of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- The Human Side of Digital – Applied – Master Class. Available in condensed (1 day) and full (2 day) format. An extension of the Human Side of Digital Master Class extending participant understanding and developing short, medium and long term strategies with accompanying actionable plans to deal with the digital factors and associated implications relevant to the professional fields of each class participant.
- Cyber Security and Information Privacy – Master Class. Available in condensed (1 day) and full (2 day) format. Suitable for leaders, directors, business owners, key management personnel and non-IT managers. This masterclass enables participants to comprehend the regulatory responsibilities that they and their businesses or organisations hold, whether having outsourced management of services and technology to a third party, subscribed to cloud or online software as a service or managing services and technology internally. The class guides participants through the maze of considerations and implications relevant to performing business in the rapidly growing and evolving world of cyber crime with practical and useful guidance to enable participants to ensure appropriate steps and measures are in place to comply with regulatory responsibilities relevant to the handling of data.
- Risk Management as an Integrated Management Approach – Master Class. Available in condensed (1 day) and full (2 day) format. The practice of risk based management is an iterative and reflective approach which enhances operational and strategic effectiveness. Based on international standards, this masterclass equips participants with the necessary appreciation and understanding of the benefits of incorporating a risk based management approach as part of regular management activity. On completion of the class, participants will have gained the necessary knowledge, skills and tools to enable the establishment or development a risk based management approach to compliment existing management practices within their respective operations.
- Increasing Project Management Effectiveness – Integrating Change Management with Project Management – Master Class. Available in condensed (1 day) and full (2 day) format. Projects utilising a change management approach in the consideration, planning, preparation and execution of projects aid in delivering greatly enhanced project outcomes and the proactive mitigation of adoption roadblocks. On completion of the class, participants will have gained the necessary knowledge, skills and tools to enable the integration of change management techniques as part of any chosen project management methodology or approach.